The ideal start to CSR and sustainability
You are still unfamiliar with the topics of sustainability and CSR, but you would like to deal with them? The online seal of approval TourCert Check, our fast and uncomplicated self-assessment system, offers you an easy introduction to this topic.
A sign of sustainability
TourCert Check is open to tour operators, accommodation and other tourism companies. The TourCert Check is valid for a maximum of 3 years, after which your company can begin certification. The validity of the TourCert Check is not limited for companies from countries without certification. The prices for our seal of approval are graded according to company size or number of rooms in the accommodation. A PDF with our prices as well as a simple and uncomplicated registration for the TourCert Check can be found at the bottom of this page.
Good reasons for the sustainability sign TourCert Check
- Measure and determine the status quo of sustainability aspects in your company with our self-analysis checklist.
- It creates the basis for sustainable and quality-oriented management.
- Through your social commitment, you position yourself clearly on the growing market for sustainable tourism.
- You identify ways to save energy and resources – and save money!
- As a cheaper alternative to certification, the TourCert Check also offers small companies the opportunity to be awarded a sustainability seal.
- With the know-how on sustainability acquired through self-analysis, you not only increase the competence of your employees, but also improve employee motivation.
- The check is easy to implement and paves the way for subsequent certification.
- You will be listed in a public register of the TourCert-Community and receive marketing support.
- The seal of quality is internationally valid and can be acquired by tourism companies worldwide.
5 steps to the TourCert Check
The convincing quality of products and services, fair working conditions, the protection of human rights as well as the responsible use of natural resources play a central role in the process. By signing a comittment you undertake to observe the sustainability guidelines in your company.
You will appoint a CSR Manager in your company. This person coordinates the processes and will be trained accordingly by TourCert, using the e-learning module ”Travel for Tomorrow Basic“. The course includes a final test and a certificate.
A simple check list will help you with the implementation and optimisation of your sustainability performance. It considers all the criteria that you have committed yourself to on the basis of the sustainability guidelines. By filling in the check list you will be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
Measures for Improvement
From the assessment, you will be able to deduce potential for improvement and define tangible measures. A minimum of three measures for improvement will have to be submitted to TourCert.
Assessment and Certificate
After a successful desktop evaluation, TourCert will award you with a certificate and award. You will then be accepted as a member of the TourCert Community.
Get active now – sign in
Implement sustainability in your company and sign up for the TourCert Check with the following form.
Please indicate the designated CSR manager as contact person. After your registration has been checked, we will send you further information by e-mail. Please note that all requested information is relevant for registration and therefore marked as mandatory fields.
Are there any questions left unanswered?
We will be happy to help you with your questions about the TourCert Check. Just get in touch with us.